DMG MAKANKO

Mozg Ci laguje a nie gunbai. Dziala prawidlowo zescie sobie uroili lagi.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2021, 08:08 PM by Godlike Iperfect.)
(04-02-2021, 07:46 PM)Rico Wrote: chyba nie widziales ile mag bije albo infernus z gunbaia.
Don't compare Infernus or a mage to your tank(obito).
You say that he didn't see the dmg from gunbai, well you have not either. When it comes to monsters i do more dmg from makanko than gunbai +100
Gdyby infernus miał takie same achivmenty, skina i lvl co dps, to dps miałby większy dmg po twojej propozycji ( z ultikiem i gunbaiem jest tak samo )
(04-02-2021, 07:58 PM)Rico Wrote: Mozg Ci laguje a nie gunbai. Dziala prawidlowo zescie sobie uroili lagi.
Your brain is also lagged. You don't have gunbai, you don't have a dst character(yea, you can make one) and yet you say everything is fine? Maybe do some testing and then check whats wrong.

DST CHARACTERS HAVE A SMALL DALEY FROM ATTACKING WHEN USING GUNBAI (possibly other weapons too) IF YOU ARE USING THINGS LIKE "ICE SENZU", "BLUE SENZU", "POWER POTION", "MANGO", FULL CONCENTRATION BUFF AND SKILLS MASTER BUFF.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2021, 08:38 PM by Rico.)
(04-02-2021, 08:07 PM)Godlike Iperfect Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 07:58 PM)Rico Wrote: Mozg Ci laguje a nie gunbai. Dziala prawidlowo zescie sobie uroili lagi.
Your brain is also lagged. You don't have gunbai, you don't have a dst character(yea, you can make one) and yet you say everything is fine? Maybe do some testing and then check whats wrong.

DST CHARACTERS HAVE A SMALL DALEY FROM ATTACKING WHEN USING GUNBAI (possibly other weapons too) IF YOU ARE USING THINGS LIKE "ICE SENZU", "BLUE SENZU", "POWER POTION", "MANGO", FULL CONCENTRATION BUFF AND SKILLS MASTER BUFF.
Listen here you fucking moron, you personally showed me that in trainroom that your character "have lags" afternothing happening you just said "xd" and left. I even told you than i cannot see any problem with your attacks. As you said you have lag for around 1 second, While you have 3 attacks per second it would be very CLEARLY visible that you stop attack.

(04-02-2021, 07:59 PM)Godlike Iperfect Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 07:46 PM)Rico Wrote: chyba nie widziales ile mag bije albo infernus z gunbaia.
Don't compare Infernus or a mage to your tank(obito).
You say that he didn't see the dmg from gunbai, well you have not either. When it comes to monsters i do more dmg from makanko than gunbai +100
I didnt compare anyone... I have told that this change made my damage worse than before update.

(04-02-2021, 08:03 PM)Tyjino Wrote: Gdyby infernus miał takie same achivmenty, skina i lvl co dps, to dps miałby większy dmg po twojej propozycji ( z ultikiem i gunbaiem jest tak samo )
Widzialem jak bije dps na wysokim lvlu z makanko przed updatem, nawet teraz gdyby powrocil fiz dmg to infernusa by nie przebil i jego gunbaia. Maga byc moze choc tutaj nie jestem pewien.
Listen here you fu*ked up little sh*t, i don't care one bit about your opinion, what i care about are facts and you haven't displayed any. If administration wants i'll show them what i mean or they can do some testing themselves.

Like i said before, stop talking sh*t if you don't know anything, i haven't shown you anything so shut your mouth cu*t.
cry more idiot, there is no bug and you know that too, its just an excuse for being noob. and sicne you talk trash which is not connected to meaning of my post keep you mouth shut and fuck yourself.
LOL, you got some real issues man, you really are braindead. If you don't want me to reply to your moronic comments, maybe you should stop making them? Just so you know, you're the noob here you little sh*t. There is a bug and you can keep talking sh*t if you wish, i'll just keep telling you the facts dumb ass.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2021, 05:11 PM by Karmazyn.)
(04-03-2021, 01:17 PM)Godlike Iperfect Wrote: LOL, you got some real issues man, you really are braindead. If you don't want me to reply to your moronic comments, maybe you should stop making them? Just so you know, you're the noob here you little sh*t. There is a bug and you can keep talking sh*t if you wish, i'll just keep telling you the facts dumb ass.
Chłop co wogole pierdoli xd najpierw wysyłanie donate żeby white zrobił skrypty później Ara zobaczyl że God Buff w full priv skinie jest zbyt op zgadza się na God buffa z samego bazowego hp pisząc że to dobry pomysł. Po x czasu dostaje donate by tak zostało tylko cooldown zwiększony nie zmienia nic poza tym cooldownem. I pisze post że znerful God buffa ostani raz xd haha śmieszne to xd nie taniej wam kupić swój serwer i samemu tam grać,? Bo każdy gracz widzi to że update robi Ara pod was nikogo więcej bo wielu graczy już odeszło przez to. Wiem możesz napisać to po co grasz. Ale moja odpowiedź by brzmiała gram,??? Hmm zużywam boosty i to co mam i sporadycznie będzie wbita postać xd
"Bo każdy gracz widzi to że update robi Ara pod was nikogo więcej" ty to masz festyn na bani xD