Wchodzenie do PZ ze skullem

Nick Godlike Iperfect wchodzi do pz u yamy majac skulla

What's the point of this SS/Report? Are you making a fool out of yourself? There are plenty of Teleports around the map where you can enter them even with Skull and you will be teleported to various places.
If an Admin wishes to speak with me about it, i'll be glad to.
(05-18-2020, 02:03 PM)Godlike Iperfect Wrote: What's the point of this SS/Report? Are you making a fool out of yourself? There are plenty of Teleports around the map where you can enter them even with Skull and you will be teleported to various places.
If an Admin wishes to speak with me about it, i'll be glad to.
so why you abouse it? you should report it to gamemaster
you report it then lol >and i only see you report godlike what a noob
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2020, 08:03 PM by Lord Grim.)
nice joke
Ss time: 20.05.2020 22:01

Attached Files Image(s)

Więc tak. W lewym narożniku widzimy wkurwionego Toppo, który nienawidzi używania bugów, a po prawej stronie widzimy zadowolonego Popo, który śmieje się nam wszystkim w twarz xD
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2020, 08:07 PM by NoName.)
ahahha xd

@grim ty to jebnij sie w pysk albo w papa bo to nie jest bug tylko teleport ktury pozwala ci sie tepac w dane miejsce
(05-20-2020, 08:06 PM)Limitless Wrote: ahahha xd

@grim ty to jebnij sie w pysk albo w papa bo to nie jest bug tylko teleport ktury pozwala ci sie tepac w dane miejsce

naucz sie gostek ortografii bo patrzac na Twoja pisownie smiem twierdzic, ze masz z 12 lat i krecone wlosy
(05-20-2020, 08:06 PM)Limitless Wrote: ahahha xd

Po pierwsze przyjacielu mojej kozy naucz się pisać składnie.
Po drugie młodzieńcze zastanów się co piszesz i czego dotyczy temat.
Po trzecie "jebnij sie w papa" ? rozwiń to proszę bo nie zrozumiałem NIC KOMPLETNIE z tego co napisałeś.

Dziękuję i Pozdrawiam
Lord Grim