Tank >Kamui Teleport

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021, 10:54 AM by Godlike Iperfect.)
I don't know why you guys keep talking about this non-sense, first of all stop comparing a tank class to a distance class in any way shape or form.

1st goes to "NoName", if you want a change to a certain class then use examples why it should be changed and an alternative in it's place.

2nd goes for "Rico", if the tank class, mostly talking about Obito here, is a class for "running away" not pvp, then i think things like "stun spell" or "anti regeneration" should be removed. I get the stun as it can help when trying to escape, but is it going to do you any good by stopping the attackers healing? I think not.

3rd goes for "WhiteblXK", increasing the time it takes to teleport is a good idea, increasing it by 1s wouldn't change much so i would agree on the 2 second increase, as to the reflection part, i would honestly either add a 25% reflection, 8% dodge or +40 phys/ener def for the duration of the kamui teleport.

An alternative could be that when in a fight(pk) you're unable to use kamui teleport, the same as you are not able to join events if you've attacked or killed a player.

Stay Safe. Use protection but on your face.
I agree with you about stun spell in 100%, imo it could be even removed, its completly useless for this class, anti regeneration is useful i'd say, it helps me in pvp in certain situations, also it helpful in team fights (if in any appears). When someone have lvl over 200k and god set im unable to kill him even at 1.5kk as long as i dont use White Fear spell, for people over 700k i can not kill them even with turning off their regeneration spell. As i said reflection is useless, i tried it on Magma Wrath wich has 10s of reflecting 30+% dmg at 10th lvl. Does nothing. Making more dodge/miss chance would be fair (remember i can not move while using this spell). Honestly i can agree to remove both of those skills (its not like Tank is going to be unplayable if he has no anti regeneration or stun) but i can not agree to making unable to use Kamui Teleport while having PZ. Thats true you can not join events if you have PK but in contrast to Obito you have possibility to fight back.
Bardziej chodzi o to, aby Kamui nie działało kiedy masz PK niż pz tak mi się wydaje. Jak uderzysz innego gracza lub rzucisz mu jakiegoś debuffa to oznacza, że jesteś gotowy do walki i będziesz się bić z kimś, a nie, że jak zobaczysz, że twój team dostaje to sobie kamui użyjesz. Powinno być tak, że jak uderzysz kogoś to nie możesz użyć Kamui, bo tak jak napisałem „jesteś gotowy do walki”, tak naprawdę na warze wystarczy, że dobrze rzucisz Anti heala to ktoś może zginąć, a ty nawet z pk możesz uciec co czyni cię „nieśmiertelnym”, bo nie ma opcji, złapania cię i wrzucenia w trapa bo w każdej chwili możesz sobie użyć Kamui (oprócz piratów itp.)
Jak już na siłę chcecie zabrać "specjalną" umiejętność Obito to może zróbmy to samo z każdą premium profesją?
XD nie no tak op to nie moze byc -_-
troche racja, jedyna specjalnosc takiego toppo to dmg z elder wanda wiec musialibyscie go usunac calkiem xD
vb tez taki specialny dmg
No tak to jedyne co obito ma.. jego specjalna umiejętność, coś bez czego obito przestałby być premium...
Nikt nie pisał żeby ją usunąć - ma dostać nerfa w sytuacjach pvp.
[Image: elo-sing.png]
to znerfmy tez dmg Elder wanda w pvp tak o 50%, jak obito nie bedzie mogl uciekac to niech tez nie bedzie takiej potrzeby?
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2021, 01:31 PM by NoName.)
ale wtedt nikt nigo nie zabije

wyjebac ringa XD