DST Class | Changes/Bugs

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2021, 08:07 PM by Godlike Iperfect.)
First of all, I am making this post mostly for the Administrations, some of it will be here as requested by the Administration, some will be my own thoughts.

DST Class:
when using distance weapons such as "Magic Gunbai", while using buffs our character temporary stops attacking. for example, when i am attacking from basic attacks and use a buff "full concentration/skills master" or other buffs my basic attacks stop working for about 1s or so.
when we use Ice Senzu, Blue Senzu or other forms of regeneration, such as potions the same thing happens we are unable to attack for 1s or so.

DST Range:
I think as "Distance" class suggests, we should be able to hit from a distance, i'm not saying we can't, but we are very limited. After 6 squares(kratek) we can no longer attack the player/monster from our main pvp weapon. This compared to mages and supports that can hit using their main weapon from 8+ squares(kratek) and also can still hit you off-screen(should be corrected in next update) is unfair.

Spell "Perfect Sniper":
When we activate the spell Perfect Sniper, we get 100% to not miss a hit from our basic attacks, when we activate our God buff on DST characters we get 100% critical chance, -60 attack speed points and 20% chance to miss hit.

My Suggestion is to:
Fix the buffs/senzu/potions, so that when they are used we don't stop attacking from our weapon.

Change the range from magic gunbai from 6 to 7/8

Change the spell perfect sniper to, when it's activated we overwrite other miss % debuffs on basic attacks.

Also if possible, fix the soul regeneration or lag, as even if we have more soul regeneration than required for a certain spell/buff, we still can't manage to hold it, as our soul runs out.
There is no such thing as "stop attack" while you use spells/potions etc, you have shown me that, 1 second delay would be clearly visible, maybe its your internet connection and continously spiking internet.

Agree dist should be able to attack from distance but as long as it doesnt effect his dmg (further stay higher dmg) should be fixed

% miss is 100% reasonable, as a character who deals over 5kkk dmg on critical hit and having 100% chance for that, 20% miss is not a big deal, this -60 AS doesnt affect you at all cause you have max attack speed anywany, soul drain might be lowered but chance for miss is fair.

Soul regeneration lag is caused by long uptime of server it will fix itself with next restart.
jest bug/lag jak uzywasz spelli na dmg albo buffa to niemozna bic z gumbai
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2021, 04:28 AM by Godlike Iperfect.)
(03-22-2021, 08:21 PM)Rico Wrote: There is no such thing as "stop attack" while you use spells/potions etc, you have shown me that, 1 second delay would be clearly visible, maybe its your internet connection and continously spiking internet.

Agree dist should be able to attack from distance but as long as it doesnt effect his dmg (further stay higher dmg) should be fixed

% miss is 100% reasonable, as a character who deals over 5kkk dmg on critical hit and having 100% chance for that, 20% miss is not a big deal, this -60 AS doesnt affect you at all cause you have max attack speed anywany, soul drain might be lowered but chance for miss is fair.

Soul regeneration lag is caused by long uptime of server it will fix itself with next restart.
"There is no such thing as "stop attack" while you use spells/potions etc, you have shown me that, 1 second delay would be clearly visible, maybe its your internet connection and continously spiking internet."

Do some testing and maybe you'll know what i mean, i haven't shown you anything, it wouldn't be "clearly visible" when 5 different things are happening at once. No internet issues here dude.

If administration wishes to check the attack delay by themselves or with me, i'll be happy to show them.

If the server lag or what ever you want to call it, is caused by server uptime being too high. I would consider making a restart each week at the same day and time
filmik jest dodaj o bugu to teraz zobaczemy co vasto bedzie pisal XDD
Widzę że ten post jest dalej "aktywny" to wytłumaczę, o co chodzi z tym "błędem". Dałem znać White'owi co i jak jakieś 2 dni po wstawieniu tego, dokładnie 24 Marca, więc nie będę się jakoś super rozpisywał.

W skrócie chodzi o exhaust pomiędzy akcjami, "normalnie" bronie dystansowe (bow/crossbow) zużywają amunicje (arrow/bolt), które nakładają exhaust, ponieważ używamy przedmiotu, dlatego używając potek, buffów oraz innych przedmiotów, broń dystansowa przestaje strzelać, ponieważ exhaust koliduje pomiędzy, próbą użycia przedmiotu/buffa(buff to też przedmiot), a próbą oddania strzału(użycia amunicji).

Dlatego ten przypadek nie występuje u Maga, ponieważ mag, nie zużywa amunicji, tylko manę, żeby korzystać z wanda.

Również, jak używasz spellów to dany błąd nie występuje.

Błąd w silniku i istnieje od początku istnienia tego server'a.
Wystarczy dodać amunicje jako wyjątek, lub się pobawić z tym trochę inaczej, wiadomo co trzeba zrobić, wiec nie powinno być problemu. Myślałem, że zostanie to naprawione szybciej, więc nie robiłem postu tylko dałem znać do źródła.
To mam nadzieje ze to naprawi xd
To nie błąd bo tak było na starej tibi...

Wyłączyłem cooldown na atak z broni po użyciu potów/spelli, wejdzie w update.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 07:39 PM by NoName.)
white zostalo tutaj pare jeszcze

Spell "Perfect Sniper":
When we activate the spell Perfect Sniper, we get 100% to not miss a hit from our basic attacks, when we activate our God buff on DST characters we get 100% critical chance, -60 attack speed points and 20% chance to miss hit.

>>>>>>>>>>>Change the spell perfect sniper to, when it's activated we overwrite other miss % debuffs on basic attacks.

>>>>>>>>>>>Also if possible, fix the soul regeneration or lag, as even if we have more soul regeneration than required for a certain spell/buff, we still can't manage to hold it, as our soul runs out.
(04-25-2021, 05:01 PM)whiteblXK Wrote: To nie błąd bo tak było na starej tibi...

Wyłączyłem cooldown na atak z broni po użyciu potów/spelli, wejdzie w update.
Heart

Any changes to "Perfect Sniper"? Like a small nerf to soul usage per sec.
Any changes to Gunbai's range? Distance character but can only hit 6 squares away :/