New Items

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2021, 07:58 PM by Godlike Iperfect.)
Hi, here is my suggestion for the upcoming update.
As we know in the coming update, we will have the opportunity to add an element to our weapon/s(Omni Staff).

I was thinking about the quest for Flame Of Life, and thought to add new items to the quest "Angry Bandit Commander" or make new quests for them, items are as follow:
Original one:
Flame of Life.
Bonus: Regeneration health and ki +300000/s, Regeneration soul +1/s.

New Ones:
Flames of Inferno:
Bonus: Regeneration health and ki +300000/s, Regeneration soul +1/s, Fire Dmg +5%.

Winters Touch:
Bonus: Regeneration health and ki +300000/s, Ki Damage +3%, Ice Dmg +5%
Angels Light:
Bonus: Regeneration health and ki +300000/s, Absorb All Damage +1%, Holy Dmg +5%

Earths Forest:
Bonus: Regeneration health and ki +300000/s, Damage +2%, Earth Dmg +5%

At Deaths Door:
Bonus: Regeneration health and ki +300000/s, All Skills +5, Death Dmg +5%

God Item.
Druids Will:
Bonus: Regeneration health and ki +1500000/s, Regeneration Soul 2/s, Skills +12, All Elemental Dmg +10%, Max HP +10%, Max MP +10%

All items, names and amounts shown are only as an example.
Jestem za! God item za 1000 zł !!
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 09:24 AM by Rico.)
Jedyne co mi sie nie podoba to God item pod tym wzgledem ze jesli bedzie mozliwosc kupienia go od Administratora to z automatu nie trzeba bedzie robic questa, moja propozycja by bylo aby Bandit commander dawal misje na wszystkie w/w itemy a ostatnia by byla mozliwosc zlaczenia ich w "Druids Will" ale np troche znerfione jak Administracja by uwazala Tongue
A tak to pomysl spoko +1
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 10:11 AM by NoName.)
Powiem rico ze tak somo jest z ringiem mozna go zrobic na goblin ale tez mozna kupic od admina to raczej to samo i tak ara zarobi i tak to jaki problem jest 0 Xd
Tylko Ring to jest w pelni platny quest i jak go robisz to dostajesz tez mocny achiv wiec tak nie do konca na zero ale nie bede marudzic bedzie cos nowego przynajmniej
Te „pomniejsze” itemki z questow są dla ludzi, którzy nie chcą wydawać kasy na grę, a god item oczywiście dla tych co chcą.
Jestem za tylko brakuje bp tak do 500 slot xd