Psychiczny Gandalf Bug PZ

Player shown in the Screen shot is in a safe zone even though he has pk/skull.
Bug abuse.

Attached Files Image(s)

jak byś potrafił sprawdzać Forum to byś widział że wstawiony jest temat o tym
Zostało to zgłoszone jak widzisz, jeżeli wiedziałeś o tym prędzej to trzeba było to zgłosić, bo przykro się czyta jak piszesz "nadużywanie błędów" jeżeli dopiero się ten błąd odkryło i zgłosiło Smile polecam poczytać co oznacza słowo "nadużywać "
(02-27-2021, 06:17 PM)Lord Grim Wrote: jak byś potrafił sprawdzać Forum to byś widział że wstawiony jest temat o tym
It's hard to look at forum when i'm making a post, as there is about 2-3min difference between him reporting a bug and myself reporting a player using a bug. When you create a cloning machine, let me know.
Dajcie iperfectowi spokój , dobrze wiecie ze osoby z ilorazem iq ponizej 20 tak kontaktują :C
a ty nie buguj eq jak ktos dostanie bana
(02-27-2021, 06:25 PM)Godlike Iperfect Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 06:17 PM)Lord Grim Wrote: jak byś potrafił sprawdzać Forum to byś widział że wstawiony jest temat o tym
It's hard to look at forum when i'm making a post, as there is about 2-3min difference between him reporting a bug and myself reporting a player using a bug. When you create a cloning machine, let me know.
Smutne to zamiast pisać posta sprawdź czy został temat zrobiony. Poza tym to musi być trudne by widzieć posta z bugiem którego się NIE zgłosiło Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2021, 06:32 PM by Godlike Iperfect.)
(02-27-2021, 06:18 PM)Karmazyn Wrote: Zostało to zgłoszone jak widzisz, jeżeli wiedziałeś o tym prędzej to trzeba było to zgłosić, bo przykro się czyta jak piszesz "nadużywanie błędów" jeżeli dopiero się ten błąd odkryło i zgłosiło Smile polecam poczytać co oznacza słowo "nadużywać "
As i was making this post, the other post was being made/posted, so no i didn't see it. As to knowing about the bug, no i didn't know about it. If he didn't know that this would happen, then why did he try it? He should have went somewhere different and waited for the pk to pass. also he could have went on Beta server and try it if he wasn't sure, instead of going into a safe zone area with skull.

(02-27-2021, 06:28 PM)Lord Grim Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 06:25 PM)Godlike Iperfect Wrote:
Smutne to zamiast pisać posta sprawdź czy został temat zrobiony. Poza tym to musi być trudne by widzieć posta z bugiem którego się NIE zgłosiło Big Grin
There was no post about this bug when i entered forum. I did not know that you can go into safe zone in that area, so how was i suppose to report it?

Enough with this pointless chitchat, we'll let the administration decide.
tu akurat się zgadzam
(02-27-2021, 06:15 PM)Godlike Iperfect Wrote: Player shown in the Screen shot is in a safe zone even though he has pk/skull.
Bug abuse.
Nie popłacz się bug zgłoszony także możesz wypierdalać
Elo