(This post was last modified: 04-18-2021, 08:07 PM by Godlike Iperfect.)
First of all, I am making this post mostly for the Administrations, some of it will be here as requested by the Administration, some will be my own thoughts.

DST Class:
when using distance weapons such as "Magic Gunbai", while using buffs our character temporary stops attacking. for example, when i am attacking from basic attacks and use a buff "full concentration/skills master" or other buffs my basic attacks stop working for about 1s or so.
when we use Ice Senzu, Blue Senzu or other forms of regeneration, such as potions the same thing happens we are unable to attack for 1s or so.

DST Range:
I think as "Distance" class suggests, we should be able to hit from a distance, i'm not saying we can't, but we are very limited. After 6 squares(kratek) we can no longer attack the player/monster from our main pvp weapon. This compared to mages and supports that can hit using their main weapon from 8+ squares(kratek) and also can still hit you off-screen(should be corrected in next update) is unfair.

Spell "Perfect Sniper":
When we activate the spell Perfect Sniper, we get 100% to not miss a hit from our basic attacks, when we activate our God buff on DST characters we get 100% critical chance, -60 attack speed points and 20% chance to miss hit.

My Suggestion is to:
Fix the buffs/senzu/potions, so that when they are used we don't stop attacking from our weapon.

Change the range from magic gunbai from 6 to 7/8

Change the spell perfect sniper to, when it's activated we overwrite other miss % debuffs on basic attacks.

Also if possible, fix the soul regeneration or lag, as even if we have more soul regeneration than required for a certain spell/buff, we still can't manage to hold it, as our soul runs out.